VEHICLE DROP OFF OR PICK UP
PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR / AUTO BODY SHOP
- R&I tech removes interior panels (headliner, molded pillars, trim pieces, etc) to prep for a PDR tech to access the damaged panels on the vehicle for repair.
- Parts are ordered to repair damaged parts on the vehicle.
- Vehicle or specific panels are sent to body shop for repair.
- Dent repairs are in progress.
PAINTING/REFINISHING/POLISHING (as needed)
- The vehicle is prepped for body filler or bondo - Sanding - Primer applied.
- Inspect body repairs - Sealers applied - vehicle masking.
- Paint and clear coat applied in isolated dust-free, heated paint booth - paint is set to dry.
- Pinstriping is reapplied as needed.
- This process takes place after all damage is completely repaired and finalized.
- All new parts and interior parts are re-installed.
WINDSHIELD INSTALLATION (as needed)
COMPLIMENTARY INTERIOR CLEANING
- Wash - Vacuum.
- A brief wipe down of vehicle's dash and interior panels.
QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTION
- A Service Advisorperforms a quality control inspection.
- Customer is to be notified that the vehicle is being ready to be released.
VEHICLE READY FOR PICK UP OR DELIVERY
- The completed vehicle is either delivered or picked up at our Dent Teks repair facility upon customer choosing.
- Customer inspects and completes final paperwork and Lifetime Warranty is given.